Saturday, February 9, 2008

Name It & Claim It

I love designing digital kits! What's the hardest thing about it? For me, it's naming them!!! That just seems to be an area where I draw a complete blank! So, your assignment (should you choose to accept it) is to help me name this newest kit of mine.... although not all elements are shown, I've tried to include a sampling of all of them.... check out the preview, and leave your suggestions.... whoever comes up with the name that tickles my fancy, will get the kit free..... let the naming begin!!!

4 comments:

Donna in Scotland said...

I think this is a lovely kit ... nice elements and colors that seem to have a garden or summer type feel to them ... so how about something like 'flutterby summer' or 'butterfly garden' or even something like 'petal power'.

Looks good whatever name you choose.

Reflections by Stacie Morse said...

Dreamy Sherbert but I'm not so good at names. I almost let the kids name our dragonballz one time! Great to have found you on here Kathie! I miis you.

Reflections by Stacie Morse said...

mane our dog. Must be too early for me today. Doh!

K.T. Scraps said...

Thanks for the suggestions!! Although I did not end up using these, I love those names.... This kit ended up being called "Primavera Promises".....