Sunday, March 2, 2008

March is a Wild Thing!

Designing my contribution to the March '08 Club Kit, Wild Thing, at Deco-Pages was so much fun for me... Wild Thing... Well, naturally you think of trips to the zoo but I also thought of my grandchildren playing in the yard and running around like "wild animals"... I have lots of those types of pictures to scrap and I'm thinking that a trip to the zoo with all the grandkids could be on the agenda for this Spring! Wild Thing... you make my heart sing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild Thing... I think I love you! But I wouldn't know for sure!! ROTFL. Ok, now I'll have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the month! Hee hee. I just love your contribution and I can't wait to take my DD to the Zoo once the weather warms up again. :)
Hugs,
Jennifer

Reflections by Stacie Morse said...

I love these pages! Very nice! When things calm down and I find some scrapping time I may have to go looking for these. My messenger has been deleted to free up space and keep me working instead of chatting! LOL You can see my other site by going to www.stacemorsephotog.com I tend to keep that one up to date better. Talk to you soon!
Stace

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.