Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Favorite Things


WOW.... has it really been TWO MONTHS since the last time I posted anything here??? I always thought once my children were grown there would be more time for everything I wanted to do. These days I'm left wondering: Where does the time go? The holidays with family were good, the New Year was Okay... it's hard to get real excited about a New Year when you're also looking at another birthday... I've been keeping very busy with the day job and working on Club Kits at Deco-Pages.... another fun thing going on right now is the Print My Keepsake Contest at Deco-Pages.com that's going on this month.... the designer's all got together to create a fantabulous kit for it.... and there are really exciting bonuses for everyone who participates... Head on over and check it out!!!

No comments: