Sunday, October 14, 2007

Where Do I Start?


Having made the decision to start a blog, I've been wondering exactly how I am to go about starting.... I think it's probably a lot easier to scrap (or design) than getting this blog started.... LOL.... I'm running a Color Challenge at Deco-Pages this month and giving away lots of rewards to the participants. I'm thinking that a little freebie to go along with the October Color Challenge would be a fun way to get started.... and here's what I decided to offer as my first Freebie.... {sorry, this Color Challenge has ended and the freebie retired}... and then come on over to Deco-Pages, participate in the Color Challenge (you're going to be scrapping anyway, right?), and get free rewards..... How sweet is that???

Special Thanks to KCS Designs for their commercial use templates.

5 comments:

PatinParis said...

Oops...no file to download..error...:(

Theta said...

Thanks for the freebie! The link works great! cool beads.

absolutartist1 said...

Terrific freebie, Kathie! Thanks so much!

caz38 said...

Thanks for the freebie Kathie and congrats on your new blog.
Carol

Robbi and Mike said...

Too cute Kathie - Will try the link now...Like your new blog too!