Monday, October 15, 2007

Technologically Impaired?

My children laugh when I claim to be technologically impaired... for years it seemed I was operating an IT "Help Desk" from my home with calls for "Help!" coming in at all hours, but these days cell phones seem to be beyond my comprehension and texting is a pastime that I leave to the young.... When I was making my very first post yesterday, all my links appeared to be working..... but today I discover that I went happily off to bed with a bad link to my little freebie.... I *think* it's working now (for whatever it's worth, it worked for me today)..... Did I mention that I thought this was "hard work"? I hope you will bear with this technologically impaired Granny while I work out the bugs on this blogging stuff.....

2 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Off to a good start, Kathie! I'll look forward to hearing more from you! [hugs]

Theta said...

I stopped by to thank you for giving my morning a big boost! I can hardly believe all those wonderful comments you left while I was dozing away. Thanks so much! Sorry about giving away your generosity...I am just so excited I got the orange paper for the fish!